-
Re: Caught in Flames
Hiya diaNe! Wow this is pretty lengthy. Anywho, let's get started! =D What eighteen year old doesn’t know how to say ‘Present’? eighteen-year-old and you don't need to capitalize 'present'. ...
May 11, 2009 -
Re: Another Sunset. Prologue.
Hey Colleen! Let's get started! "Come on Dakota! You can tell me anything, I thought you would know that by now, we've been best friends for like...forever," he smiled , ...
May 11, 2009 -
Re: The Other Side Of The Light
Hello, L0zZ@! I've been told that you must do two reviews before every post. So I would do your two reviews soon... Ask anybody with a colored name if you ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Shadows [1]
Hiya! this is my first review so I'll do my best! That was definitly ... weird and intense as Dudette said. Hands shake uncontrollably, cover my contorted face. Hands shaking ...
Apr 27, 2009
